Dell PowerEdge R740xd 24x2.5in Silver 4210
- Mã sản phẩm: Dell R740xd
- Tình trạng: Liên hệ
- Giá: Liên hệ
Dell PowerEdge R740xd 24x2.5in Silver 4210
- Processor: 1 x Intel® Xeon® Silver 4210 Processor 13.75M Cache, 2.20 GHz 10Core, 85W (Up to two Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, up to 28 cores per processor
- Memory: 1 x 16GB RDIMM, 2666MT/s (24 DIMM, Supports RDIMMS/LRDIMMS, DDR4 2666MT/s 3TB max, Up to 12 NVDIMM, 192 GB Max)
- Network Controller: 4 x 1GE
- Slots: Up to 8 x Gen3 slots, Up to 4 x16
- RAID Configuration: PERC H730P RAID 0,1,5,10
- Internal Storage: Option (Up to 24 x 2.5” SAS/SSD/NVMe, max 184TB)
- Remote management: iDRAC9 Enterprise
- Power Supply 2 x 750W
- Form Fact Rack 2U
- Warranty 3 Year
Up to two 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 28 cores per processor
Dimensions & Weight
Up to 2933MT/s
DCPMM (Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory)
Memory Module Slots
24 DDR4 DIMM slots (12 NVDIMM or 12 DCPMM only)
Supports registered ECC DDR4 DIMMs only
DCPMM 6.14TB (7.68TB with LRDIMM)
Embedded / At-the-Server
iDRAC RESTful API with Redfish
Quick Sync 2 BLE/wireless module
OpenManage Power Center
Dell EMC RACADM CLI
Dell EMC Repository Manager
Dell EMC System Update
Dell EMC Server Update Utility
Dell EMC Update Catalogs
iDRAC Service Module
OpenManage Server Administrator
OpenManage Storage Services
Microsoft® System Center
RedHat® Ansible® Modules
IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus
IBM Tivoli® Network Manager IP Edition
Micro Focus Operations Manager I
4 x 1GbE
2 x 10GbE + 2 x 1bGE
4 x 10GbE
2 x 25GbE
1 x Dedicated iDRAC direct USB
2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.0 (optional)
1 x VGA
1 x Dedicated iDRAC network port
1 x Serial
2 x USB 3.0
1 x VGA
PERC H330, H730P, H740P, HBA330
12 Gbps SAS HBA
External PERC (RAID)
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem
HWRAID 2 x M.2 SSDs 240GB or 480GB
Up to three 300W or six 150W GPUs
Up to three double-wide FPGAs or four single-wide
GPU and FPGA options available only on 24 x 2.5”
Up to two GPUs are supported on NVMe configurations.
Up to 24 x 2.5” SAS/SSD/NVMe, max 184TB
Up to 12 x 3.5” SAS, max 168TB
Up to 4 x 3.5” SAS, max 56TB
Up to 4 x 2.5” SAS/SSD/NVMe, max 30.72TB
Up to 4 x 2.5” SAS/SSD, max 30.72TB
Up to 2 x 3.5” SAS, max 28TB
Supported Operating Systems
Canonical® Ubuntu® Server LTS
Microsoft® Windows Server® LTSC with Hyper-V
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
Cryptographically signed firmware
Silicon Root of Trust
System Lockdown (requires OpenManage Enterprise)
TPM 1.2/2.0, TCM 2.0 optional
1100W -48VDC Gold
Hot plug power supplies with full redundancy option
Up to 6 hot plugs fans with full redundancy
8 x Gen3 slots (4 x 16)
1 x VGA
Optional LCD bezel or security bezel
2U Rack Server
Choose Dell ProSupport Plus for critical systems or Dell ProSupport for premium hardware and software support for your PowerEdge solution. Consulting and deployment offerings are also available. Contact your Dell representative today for more information. Availability and terms of Dell Services vary by region.
Optimize flexibility and density
Benefit from scalable storage performance and data set processing with the PowerEdge R740xd server. This 2U, 2-socket platform brings you scalability and performance to adapt to a variety of applications. Choose up to 24 NVMe drives, or a total of 32 x 2.5” or 18 x 3.5” drives. As you scale your deployments, scale your productivity with embedded intelligence and automation from iDRAC9 and the entire OpenManage portfolio designed to simplify the IT lifecycle from deployment to retirement.
- Software-defined storage
- Big Data server
- Service providers: data tier
Accomplish IT transformation with Dell EMC PowerEdge servers
Transform your data center for modern applications and operations with the help of the R740xd. Storage performance and flexibility create the perfect balance for software-defined storage or data set processing and analytics.
- Simplify deployment and easily scale from 3 to 1000+ nodes for software-defined storage with Dell EMC Ready Node for ScaleIO.
- Maximize storage performance with up to 24 NVMe drives and ensure application performance scales to meet demands.
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements
Automate productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC automation and intelligent management mean you spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on bigger priorities.
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Help improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated, efficient management.
- Simplify deployment with Open Manage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers in rapid, scalable fashion.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
Dell EMC provides a comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Maintain control of server updates with intelligent, embedded authentication designed to allow only properly signed updates.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services* for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell EMC is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and a Technology Service Manager.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Residency Service provides ongoing transition assistance to accelerate adoption. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations to help you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
SẢN PHẨM CÙNG LOẠI
Dell PowerEdge R740xd 12x3.5in Silver 4210
Dell R740xd - Silver 4210 2.2G 10C/20T, 16GB 2666 RDIMM, 12x3.5in, PERC H730P, iDRAC9 Ent, 4x1GbE, 2x750W, 3Yrs
Dell PowerEdge R740xd 12x3.5in Silver 4110
Dell R740xd - Silver 4110 2.1G 8C/16T, 16GB 2666 RDIMM, 12x3.5in, PERC H730P, iDRAC9 Ent, 4x1GbE, 2x750W, 3Yrs